12/8/11

Well-Balanced Nutrition, Ask me NOW! 均衡营养,马上问我!

This is ME. Landon Lo :)
Hi, I am Landon. First of all, it is my best interest and honour to thanks you for your warm visit to my blog. I am a Herbalife Wellness Coach cum Independent Distributor. I personally have A MISSION and VISION to have such a blog to share and educate my existing and future customers(friends to be) the friendly way to maintain a good state of health, body and mind. I strongly believe everyone of us are looking for a method/solution. I am a person dare to dream big. I wish to help everyone to improve their health status at the moment, but I must down to earth that only selected of people I can help at a time. I wish you are someone really SERIOUS LOOKING FOR A CHANGE and someone do BELIEVE IN DAILY NUTRITION for better health improvement. Without these two strong reasons, you would face disappointment, up and down situation or failure on most of the health program joined. Here, I would like to show you a way (how to nurture your mind to have a healthy mindset) that which can improve and maintain your best and satisfied health condition for not only 1 year, 3 years, 5 years or even 10 years. You can at least have some control on your health status and best it is a GIFT that you can share with anyone that you care and love. A wonderful life of a person is being surrounded by the person that he/she cares the most, won't you agreed about this? I wish to give this gift to you as well. But, show me that you are someone really serious to master this skill. The skill that will drive the best out of you. Your health improvement surely will boost up your living quality, your lifestyle, best with all of these, it boost up your confident level too. I am talking about you can be in good mood throughout your day. Don't you looking for this or missing it all this while? Then, this is the RIGHT TIME to change A RIGHT MINDSET. Please fill in the details accordingly. I look forward to give you the up-to-date guidance to help you achieve your desire health improvement. Thank you very much! Cheers!


                                                 Personal Information 个人资料

Name 姓名:

Age 年龄:
Gender 性别: Female 女性
Male 男性
Contact Number 联络号码:
Best hour to call-in 合适联络时段:
Email Address 电邮:
Current Location 地址(Please fill in area, state, country only 只填写地区,州属,国家):
Language 语言:
Height 高度:
Weight 体重:

                                          Additional Information 额外资料:
How did your hear about me?
您是如何得知我?
What are you interested in?
让您感兴趣的是?


How much weight would you like to lose/gain?
请问您想减 / 增几公斤?


What method(s) have you tried?
请问您尝试过什么方法?


Why didn't it work for you?
请问您为何没成功?


Are you SERIOUS NOW?
这次您是认真的吗?
YES, I am SERIOUS! 是的,我是认真的!

No, I just curious! 不,我只是好奇而已!

Click here to create your own form.